Why Work Here?
“At JW Howard Attorneys we believe that all work and no play make employees miserable which is why we encourage a healthy work/life balance!”
Come grow with us! We are seeking a motivated Litigation Associate Attorney to become a part of the JW Howard Attorneys team. This is an excellent opportunity to have your hard work respected and rewarded while not being expected to sacrifice your personal life.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Confidently take and defend depositions, examine experts
- All work leading up to trial including motions, discovery and research
- Assist and participate in trials
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Occasional networking events
- Previous 5 years litigation experience
- Be a member in good standing with the State Bar of California
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Comfortable handling own case load
- Trial experienced desired but not necessary
Supplemental pay types:
Bonus for meeting billing requirements; Bonus for work on an existing book of business and onreferral fee income generated by the firm.
JW Howard Attorneys is an equal employment opportunity firm and considers all individuals regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination in hiring, work responsibilities, promotions, compensation, terminations or any other employment condition.
About J W HOWARDS ATTORNEYS LTD:
The law firm of JW Howard Attorneys was established over 40 years ago by our founder and senior partner John W. Howard and operates under the principle that justice and integrity must always be the firm’s driving force for our clients and our employees. We specialize in complex litigation in the areas of contract, real estate, and constitutional law.
|Job Category||Associate Attorneys|
|Salary||$130,000 to $165,000 Annually|
|Benefits||401K, Dental, Medical|