JW HOWARD/ATTORNEYS, LTD’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND DISCLAIMER
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the web site located at www.JWHowardattorneys.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Site”. The Site is owned by JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- No Attorney Client Relationship. We provide this Site for general informational purposes only. Because JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. is a law firm and some of the information on the Site relates to legal topics, no attorney client relationship is created between you and us when you use the Site. By using the Site, you agree that the information on this Site does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. Do not consider the Site to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state. The information on the Site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. The opinions expressed at or through the Site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.
- Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd., or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited. “Posting” includes the publishing of this website’s content on any social media platform which is prohibited unless specific permission to do so has been received from JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd.
- Service Mark Notice. “JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd.,” is a service mark of JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. and is protected by law. It may be used publicly only with permission from JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. Fair use of the service mark requires proper acknowledgment. All Rights Reserved.
- Links to Other Sites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the Site that may be used to link to other Site(s). These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our Site visitors. JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. has no control over the linked Sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked Sites. JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked Sites or any privacy or other practices of such Sites. If you decide to access any of the linked Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
- Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the Site to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the Site or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the Site. The Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the Site or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions.
- Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the Site’s email and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to JW Howard/ Attorneys, Ltd. or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Site as a result of your use of this Site, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Site. The site is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Further, JW/Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, that access to or operation of the site will be free from errors or will be uninterrupted.
- Use this site is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, other communications, content or other material (including, without limitation, software) accessed through or obtained by means of the site.
- Applicable Laws; Venue. JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. operates the Site from its offices in California and makes no representations that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the Site alone does not subject JW Howard/Attorneys, Ltd. to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Site from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the Site or to the Site materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Site shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of California. The access, viewing or use of this Site constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of California for purposes of such actions.